It's dark dull days kids when a Meez can't run. The knee cap and it's surrounding suburbs are all painy like. So I've got all Monday afternoon booked up seeing various expensive people at QSMC.
A few key points....
Saturday, Mr Meez and I had a great time at the Brisbane Lion's game. It was my first sporting event in Aussie a Go Go Land and I'm thinking I could go do something like that again. I'm hopin tho to make it to a Bronco's game before my guy Locky retires.
At work this week, an eccentric but nice woman was talking about how she disliked the movie Juno. She then went on to talk about how she thinks adoption is a bad idea. She sees it as a horrible thing to do to a kid. It was an odd argument to hear because usually people all say that adoption is the "loving option" and that abortion is bad. However, woman said that she'd be willing to get an abortion should the circumstances line up so. Hunh.
I bought pants today, a candle, and an over seas draft.
When I bought the candle, at a shop that I regularly buy my candle's at... the sales girl asked if I'd bought their candles before. I said yes... why???? I don't know because she proceeded to tell me what I already knew about trimming the wick. Thank you for going ahead and treating me like I'd never used one of your candles before hooker. Anyways.. she threw in an extra bit of trivia that I suspect is only there to get you to buy more crap. She said that you should always "snuff" a candle out and not "blow" it out. Uh....
I brought my candle home. I lit it without trimming the wick.. and I blew it out later when I was done with it. Nothing blew up..
HOWEVER.. our digital tv box did!! It went "POP" and then smoke came out of the top vents. The little thing had a heart attack and died right before my eyes!!! I quickly turned everything off so it's death didn't infect any of the other electronics in it's vicinity. Tomorrow night we venture off to get a new one.
Over all the day was ... a 5 out of 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I've heard that TiVos are really good. Maybe you should get one of them.
Yeah.. someone once told me you had a Tivo.. is that true??
Yeah, did I mention I have a TiVo? They're really good. You should get one. I have one.
NO!!! you don't say.....
I just did say!
Post a Comment