There isn't much to report really. Crazily enough, I have been unable to eat normally since Sunday averaging about 1 meal a day. I thought I'd stop that today but each time I ate I had a burning sensation in my stomach. Not sure what that is all about.
Have you ever tried to clean a broken egg up? Its viscera is gooey and snotty and it almost seems to be paperphobic.I couldn't get the crap to soak up. This was all from Jim making us dinner last night (eggs on toast) and accidentally breaking two eggs. Well .... it was an interesting little feat to accomplish for us. I am certain it has further cemented our bond- you know... cleaning up eggs.
Having canceled my pilates class on Monday and then Tuesday as well, I will not be able to get back in til the end of August. It's a little disheartening but I cannot do classes in the morning- only in the afternoon and thats where the real crush is. Everyone wants to do pilates in the afternoon.
Who the frick has time off in the work week mornings to activate core muscles?
So- because of late, Jim and I have exhausted ourselves and are going into a lockdown this weekend to get some rest. No one gets into our place and we don't leave. Except-it failed already. Sunday is a breakfast lunch for the father in law.. so we have to go out and socialize for that. And then Jim wants to still play touch on Sunday afternoon and go to the gym Saturday morning.
We fail.
How are you all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you start to feel a bit better
I am , thanks balri.
Post a Comment