Saturday, July 12, 2008

AAUUGGGHH BLASSTIE!!

After last night's insanity and debauchery, I woke up this morning to a mild hangover and slightly confused as to where we kept our water closet. Thankfully my navigational skills were only mildly derailed.

Amazingly though, the pain went away after about an hour. Yay Juice!!

The rest of the day was fantastically uneventful. Yes it was gorgeous out but occasionally I need a weekend where I accomplish nothing. I used to lock myself in my bedroom and spend all day and night and day in bed watching tv and sleeping. One day I will have kids and I know I'll never ever get to do that again. Live it up I say!

We finished watching season one of Big Love (great characters) and then did a little bit of cleaning with Hubsand, removed a rug, and then after several failed attempts at starting our car- we hunkered down for the afternoon to watch The Mist.

OH MY GAHD. It's not a top rate film yeah, and it's rife with the Stephen King preachiness...but the spider bit freaked me out. I loathe, hate, abhorr, detest, cannot stand spiders. I literally had to get up and have my freak out in the kitchen. Hubsand just laughs at me.

So now that we are automobileless, we are staying in and have ordered Indian for delivery.
I hope the car choses to work tomorrow. Irregardless, I will have to bus and train it in on Monday rather than getting a ride with Hubby. It's gonna be cold.

Oh- all things running.
I did not run today. I will however be doing my exercises and have Hubby push on my back though.

I am not certain what to write about now that I don't have much running news to give. Perhaps if anyone has any questions or need any of life's mysteries that need answering, I can include that in the next blog.

It's a fact, men are amused by boobelas bouncing to music.

ta....

No comments: