You know it's bad waiting for a bus when you can mistake a woman for one. It all ends up being a bit of mixed feelings. On one hand, you're relieved to be from from the job, but on the other- you dislike that waiting for the bus to show up. What you really want is to get on the bus and GO. It's always late though.
I've been keeping up with the exercises. There is a kind of fun challenge trying to switch on those muscles they want me to use. Give the hip flexor a break. I'm considering sneaking out for little light runs. I miss the feeling it gave me.
I haven't much more to say. Tomorrow night is another Friday Night Dinner with the friends. Its starting to be ritual now. I don't mind it. I think this Friday tho... I'll have a little less wine than last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment