skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ceej
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
their lives full of canned, mutilated laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(28)
recycling things.. cause i can.
Because God lives in a zero gravity environment an...
"I was not aware I had to use that muscle"
Life is Funny
chinaski forgive me.
their ideal neighborhood
their lives full of canned, mutilated laughter.
pasty mad who sit alone before their tv sets,
are careful to stay indoors, those
are careful to stay indoors, those
at least they are not out on the street, they
this fear of being what they are:dead.
hello, how are you?
Did you know
IT'S NOT A BABY
Rum , Coke, and Paolo
Don't talk shit about Total.
I'm hungry
Are you breaking up with us?
Electricity and Wahter
A Whole Lotta Nothing
AAUUGGGHH BLASSTIE!!
7:48AM
I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiiigghhhtt
Round Two
I got a List of Demands
so you think you can dodge a bullet?
Try 1001 at blogging
About Me
ceej
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment