Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Whole Lotta Nothing

Sunday and subsequently today, not a lot is happening.
After a lovely breakfast of bacon and eggs, Motospazz and I headed out to briskly walk coro drive. Storming along, it's always nice to have a solid out and out talkathon with friends. We got all the way to the city,turned and headed back. The hip was sore little through the middle of the walk but I think it's ok.

The rest of the afternoon followed with very little done. Came home and found Hubsand working on the bike. Car was not able to be fixed (thus todays towage of car and forking over small fortune to fix it).
We've done nothing other than watch Big Love and be blobs on sofas.

Ended the evening by keeping up with my exercises (have to especially mention that).


This morning the mechanic that came to look at our car said that after an hour of work, it'd have to be towed to the shop for further testing. We probably wont see the car for a few days. It's depressing news to hear. On top of which, I have very little trust of mechanics. I can't help but think that they'll overcharge and rob you blind at the first chance they get.

After that assessment, we needed to .... argh.. this is all boring.

blaah.

2 comments:

Blair said...

Sounds like your weekend was a lot like mine. Funny that ;-)

ceej said...

Yes Emoticon Man

I guess I left out the part where I spent the weekend chatting in chat with some oddball with a raging foot fetish and his super cool awesome spouse.
But mostly it was the oddball.