Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't talk shit about Total.

Yesterday was a looong day.

Work flew by until the last 2 hours and then it dragged along.

Went out to see Dark Knight last night with the baltricks. Other than a very crap salad, dinner was fun and I have to say, I impressed everyone with my spot on Aussie accent.

The movie itself was LONG. Horray though for the pre buying of tickets. I'm used to lining up early and getting first crack at seats. Batman itself was kind of boring and Hubsand reckons the movie itself wasn't that great, save for the Joker's performance. Any bit that had the Joker in it was great.
And Batman's voice was weird. By the end of the movie I was thinking of this guy :


Warning... not everyone will like the vid..he swears a lot. It's actually nuts.

I can't think of much more to say. I woke up this morning with a headache I think from not sleeping well.

We're heading up to Redcliffe at lunchtime to spend the weekend up there and to see the race on Sunday. Not certain there will be much wireless internet access.

I think my posting has taken a downward spiral. At least on Monday I can talk about pilates.

No comments: