Yay Friday! Two days of freedom especially if I turn off my phone.
Woke up -
In pain...
I checked out my hips where the physio was trying to push right through them and they were covered in bruises. I look like a very bad figure skater. Limped around all day and the slightest touch on the bruises felt extra special. It's going to feckin hurt tonight when I'm werkin the tennis ball.
Crap... I kind of need to do this now because friends are coming over for dinner. Jimboomba is making Whores Pasta. I have a very strong feeling that there is no way I'll do them after wine and pasta.
The rest of the day was pretty much the same as before. Three ring circus day at work . Three ring circus days are the ones where I'm in the office, in the scientist lab and in the food lab covering work. While I found it quite crap the arraingement, especially since I have a report due soon that I can't get started on, the upside to the day was that pretty much no one messed with me or bugged me while I was subbing. Yay!
That is all.
Captain out.
Update***
Ok I did my exercises an it feckin hurt. Lets all push tennis balls into our bruises. I am now sitting on my hot water bottle and have survived one more day from the wrath of bali.
There was something else I was going to update with but I can't remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"wrath of bali"? Is that something to do with nightclubs and terrorists?
i've named you bali this time.
do you even have any wrath?
Post a Comment