I didn't post yesterday. Since Tuesday, my lower back has been hurting. Not agonizingly, but it is uncomfortable and persistent. And achy.
So I haven't been walking like she said I should. With the back pain (and rain) I've been staying home and doing my exercises. Well, ok, I didn't do them last night.
This isn't much of a "running" blog at the moment. I'd talk about the eerily acccurate character analysis of the strange woman I work with by my only work buddy. She is being trained to be in the office more and the week has been a crash course witness to all her eccentricities. I do my best to keep my distance with her. The work buddy and I were discussing how things were going and he made a very very good analogy of what she is like. Kathy Bates in Misery. It wasn't until he said it that it made perfect sense to me. She is that way. Like a hair dryer in the face of forced cheeriness. There is no fluctuation of temperment and I can't deal with it. The work buddy reckons dispite her over the top loud cheery nature (like a bad bit part in a shakespearian play) she has a malicious undertone. He's willing to admit that he could be completely wrong but small instances lead me to think otherwise.
How'd I end up working with such unbelievable characters?? They're all parts in some nutty play and I somehow ended up in the middle of it. If I keep to my corner, I could survive the job. I could build a fort out of paper stacks and tell them to submit requests. No visitors (cept work buddy) and no drama near the fort or violators will be shot with e.coli laced rubber bands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Get out there! No matter what just run the first kilometer.
Post a Comment