I must be insane. Somehow, I had the idea that when you go to work - you work. Clearly I have this wrong. Work is about chatting and gossip and any excuse to have an hour or two set aside for morning tea.
"What are we celebrating today?"
"Oh you know so and so? She was fired so we're having morning tea for her"
????
Lets get this show on the road.I don't want to be here all day. There are other people I want to see more than you.
SO my physio gave me the go ahead to start up running again. You know, the whole start off light thing. Woo!! I'm going to go for a few hearty walks this week and then Saturday... it's Mildly Accelerated Mobility time.
If things go well enough, I do think I'll be able to run Toowoomba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woohoo! Great news.
work? work? I go to work to socialise - not work.
Great that you can run again. But don't over-do it! Take it easily and comfortably.
Post a Comment